- delvedelve (dĕlv) v. delved, delv·ing, delves v.intr.
1. To search deeply and laboriously: delved through the court records.
2. a) To research or make inquiries into something: scientists delving into gene regulation. b) To undertake an activity or occupation undeterred by difficulty or uncertainty: delved into writing a blog. c) To discuss or explain something, especially in detail: The article delves into the problems facing the banking system.
3. To enter or move into an area in which movement is difficult: The explorers delved into the forest.
4. To dig the ground, as with a spade.
Welcome to delve! Delve is a platform to share and archive stories. Stories about history, architecture, our explorations, travels and random stuff we consider share worthy. If you want to help us improve this website, feel free to contact us or leave a comment in the articles. Besides that enjoy delving into the archive.